|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Monday, August 23, 2010
5:42 AM
Hey guys. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Please please, please click on my nuffnang ads. I'm stuck at $17 and weekly views is like only 100+. Visit more yeah? I promise I'll update daily. Football yesterday sucks. Singapore 0 - Haiti 2 Bullshit. Well, nothing much to say on this. Sadly, there's school later. Maths lesson is ALWAYS boring. Same as Science. Meeting Jade as usual later. HAHAHAHA. She's crazy. She's missing me now, I know. Hmmm, there's nothing much to say, I guess. So yeah, goodbye and have a good day ahead. Chalo.
|
||