|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Thursday, September 30, 2010
9:35 PM
For the i don't know how many times, I would like to apologise for not updating this site yeah. Thanks to those who regularly visit this site and hoping hard that I'll update. Well, now, it's updated! HAHA, I got my laptop back and you know, my internet still suck as usual. Oh please, I wish one year could past fast. HAIYO. Yes, tomorrow's the first end-of-year paper- MOTHER TONGUE. Oh crap. Yes, I bloody pissed by this internet connection like seirously. Days is school is getting more and more stressful. Literature exam just now was amazing, because it's easy! I would like to thank you for ruining my mood. I would like to thank you for replying my messages. I would like to thank you for making me wait for you. I love you, girl. Till here. |
||