Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:52 PM
My sexy cat and your sexy blogger. WEEEE~


Hi guys.
As you guys know, we still have not more than 2 weeks for exams. Well, time REALLY travels fast. Yes I know, sorry for not updating for such a LONG time. As you know, SingTel never keeps their promise. They still haven't call me, it's more than a week already lor -.-

Let's start from Saturday. Went to religious class and had a so called a Hari Raya gathering.

Yes, the food :DDD



After that, went for a jog. I swear that's the unluckiest day of my life. Headache came at the wrong time, but of course, didn't turn back to go home. But instead, I kept on walking and sit down for a rest. After that, continue with my jogging. Thank god.

Sunday, nothing much happened. As usual, went to auntie's house to tuition my cousin. Stayed there for a while but grandma asked me to follow them to her friend's house. So I followed, free food, free Wi-Fi and get $$$ :D

Yes, the depression start.
And here's a picture of my sexy iPod. I know you guys saw an iPod before. So yeah, who cares.

School is very boring especially when exams are coming and you had forgotten most of the early chapters that were taught in Semester 1. Like I said in one of my previous post, I've yet open up a book, or at least flip the papers. Oh well.

Had Maths Common test and oh god, I hope I get at least 75%, please. Till here :D