|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Sunday, September 12, 2010
11:01 AM
Hi guys. Sorry for not updating. Yes, my Internet cocked up these few days. I'm using my brother's comp since his out :P Well, went for RAYA yesterday and it was awesome. I know I have a lot of things to say. I'll do it once my Internet is okay, alright? YYEEAAHH. 2-3 weeks to EOY. HELL. And I swear I haven't even revise anything during the holidays. Preparations for Hari Raya mah. LOLOLOLOL. Going out again later. 3 consecutive days, WOW. More Hari Raya pictures on Facebook, as usual. Man, I can't update my blog regularly due to the above reasons. Patience alright? |
||