Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Friday, September 17, 2010 3:02 PM

Currently using my brother's computer to post. Well, see the above picture? I want that, so... mother, father, buy for me one please please please. I know a DSLR is an impossible one. But this one is like so effing nice. The picture quality is fucking nice.

Yes, exams are coming. I'm scared, aren't you? I haven't even start opening a book. Maths lesson today and teacher asked, "How do you find coordinate Y?" And I was like, "HUH? How would the hell I know" HAHAHAHA. Science file is still with teacher -.- and how am I suppose to study? Hmmm. Till tomorrow. Usual routine please.

P/s. Shall go and get ready to watch movie with sister. BONDING.