Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Friday, September 17, 2010 7:54 PM

Like I promise, I'll update this site tomorrow. But oh well, I'm free anyway(except for the fact that I'm supposed to study NOW) and my internet is acting good. :D Thanks SingTel.

I'm back from cinema and guess what. I kept on tripping onto something and I'm lucky not to fall or I'll just make a fool of my myself in the public and appear in STOMP or even NEWSPAPER (who knows). Cut the crap.
Yes, you should ALWAYS behave/speak/dress good in public. The public now is like snapping each and every interesting shits just to get $$$. You know what? My cousin said that when you saw something unique and you snap a picture and send it to Newspaper and if it appear in the Newspaper, you'll get 50bucks? So, dress/behave/speak good in the public before your FACE appear anywhere.



Yes, I'm back from watching Grown Ups. I swear it's a fucking good show except for the "dirty" parts. Overall (personal) rating: 8.5/10? Let me tell you what's the show is about right, IN MY OWN WORDS.
Well, it's about 5 basketball boys who had won a championship on 1978(if I'm not wrong). Then 30 years later, they met because their coach died. And from then, they brought all their kids and wives to the place where they celebrated their victory in 1978. They taught their kids what they did back then. Till here, watch it. NO REGRETS, I swear.


Readers, sorry for the long post today. Just wanted to elaborate more in my posts to increase the number of weekly views. Thanks everyone for supporting me and this site. And thanks for spending your time reading this site. THANKS (: