Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:55 AM
Your wonderful blogger :P

Great time together with my niece.

Hi.
Sorry to have started the post with the crappy but cute pictures. HEHEHE. Those pictures were taken via my webcam(lappy's) long ago. AHAHAHA, some were edited so that it looks nice. Number of weekly views gone up but not that high. I promise to keep this site updated even DURING the examination period. See, how good (:

Just to let you know, it's SATURDAY today and I don't really like Saturdays except that we don't need to attend school :D Yes, weekends are boring when we don't spend our time outside the house. Religious class later and I planned to jog also.

Oh. I hope SingTel call me back really really soon. If tomorrow they still haven't call back, let's see what will happen. Just FML to choose SingTel. 1 more year Fadzly, just one more year. Till here.