|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
7:55 PM
When boredom strikes. Hi. Ok great. I'm having HMT paper 1 tomorrow and I don't feel anything like anxious or something like this. Thanks to Bernice, helping me in solving the inversely propotion question. I swear it's freaking difficult. Had, Maths Common Test 4.2- the last common test of the year, just now. WOW, I feel like giving up like seriously. These Maths and Science questions which require a lot of thinking, are killing my brain cells that I'm trying to grow for the past million years. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- --------- --- - Ok, i think I have nothing much to say. Ok bye. Have a nice tomorrow.
|
||