Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Friday, October 22, 2010 7:05 PM
OVERDUE picture. I missed those times.

Hi.

Got back our so called not true result slip. Was pretty much satisfied with my results.  Although I got 68.7% for my overall, I'm still very very thankful for what I've achieved. Thanks 'teacher' for giving me a C5 for my English. Improve on your lessons :P I've got 5 As which I think it's not that bad. 

It's Friday today. There's so freaking school tomorrow and I'm ssssoooo happy. Phew. Last week of school and school's out. Ok shit, I'm sooo gonna start studying for next year within a month's time. I know I sound so crazy but oh well. Shall be a nerd next year. Check me out in school alright. Till here. 
P/S: Kerwin asked me to update my blog that's why I have a new post here. See, how good am I.