Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:17 PM
See my white teeth.

Hi. 
SNSD, Big Bang, SHINee, Infinite and ZE:A are reaching Singapore at about 2.15pm. Awww, sad. I can't go airport to fetch my wives. So sorry wives, I have religious class to attend. Having exam. KPOP night today. Great. I'm jealous of whoever going to that event. Nevermind, I shall collect money to go for the next KPOP night. I hope the next one will be cheaper. *cross fingers*

Promotion day. I've decided to choose History instead of Malay Lit and FE instead of Pure Bio. Fadzly, study hard. Alright, till here. Typical Saturdays. -.-