Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:34 PM
Hi.
Went Sentosa on the Friday; last paper. WOOOHHHHOOOO. The pictures above are some of my favourites among the thousands we took. Well, if can, I will put everything. :D

Ok, so we plan to meet at noon. Yussyafiqah and Farina were late -.- As usual lah them. Trained down to Sentosa. Pick a spot, cut the cake, throw Munirah in the sea. And BABOM.

Reach home about 9-10pm. Had leg cramps due to swimming. There's freaking sunburns on my face. Irritating. The leg cramps are still with me now. I have to tip-toe to walk -.- PATHETIC much.

Sorry guys, I can't update this site quite often. Hmmm. INTERNET problem as usual. _|_
And do visit more eventhough there's no new post alright! Thanks to those who visited my site regularly. :D Love you readers. Ok goodbye.