|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Monday, November 8, 2010
7:52 PM
Hi. Went bowling with Munirah, Yussyafiqah and many more just now, basicly to celebrate Asyraf's Birthday but I don't think we did. Alright, there's a lot of pictures but the photographer have not yet upload the pictures on Facebook. Please wait, maybe until the next post :) Alright. HAHA, mind our faces. Well, mostly mine. Don't be Fadzly-sick when you're in Shanghai alright! HAHA. I know you're missing me, okay maybe not. But hey! Do enjoy yourself there and bring back as many gifts as you can. HAHA. Online in MSN and talk to me soon! <3 Till here. :) |
||