Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:24 AM

 OHhhhhaaiiiiii.
I'm back. Alright, really really very very sorry for not updating.
Went to Johor for a 2D1N trip. Went to my brother's mother-in-law house.

Depart to Johor at 8am. Reach the house at 11am+ Firstly, EAT. Yes, i was VERY hungry because I didn't eat breakfast before going. Made new friends there, as in like cousins. Played some childish stuff cos I swear it's boring as there are no computers, handphones. All we could do is just play play and play. In the afternoon, went to the nearest mall and ARCADE TIME. Alright, it's quite boring as all the games were quite the same. Didn't spent much time there. So, went back home and play and play AGAIN.

In the evening, we had BBQ. Ok, unfortunately, I was very clever to set up the fire. BUT, the fire went too big than what I expected and burnt the hotdogs. 2nd round of BBQ-ing was better :) After that, went upstairs to sleep.

Second day, woke up at 5am to pray for Hari Raya. HAHA, I saw some cows. :) Went back home and have our breakfast and depart for Kota Tinggi. HAHA, ok, the stones were freaking slippery and I fell for about 4 times -_______- I counted, actually. HAHA, the waterfall were awesomesttststs. Played the slide thing which was new. OK, first few rounds were pretty okay. Thn, I played with my younger niece, the buoyant(is this how we spell?) toppled. HAHA, i don't mind if I toppled myself, but my niece. Nevermind.

After Kota Tinggi, went back home and pack our stuff to go home in Singapore. Home sweet home at 7.30pm :) Today's post kinda suck, I don't know why, SORRY :)