|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Friday, November 26, 2010
10:47 PM
Ohaiiiiiiiiiii. HEHEHEHEHE, I've been busy with school activities and I have no time for my friends and family, seriously. I got camp the day after tomorrow, I got this feeling of not going. DAMN. I miss my little damn bitchy bestfriend, JADE. I miss those times when we crap in class, joke like there's no tomorrow, laugh while the teacher is freaking teaching in class. HAHAHAHA, I wanna meet that bitch and talk to her. Hey bitch, come and meet me after that freaking camp. OHWEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL. I'm updating my blog for the sake of updating. WEEEHOOOOO. |
||