Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:10 PM

Ohhhaaaiiiii. Say what?!
Yes, I'm back from my ICONs Camp! HAHA, there were a lot of things happened. As you know, I'm very lazy to elaborate. HAHA, it was awesomely awesome, as usual. I got this feeling of returning back to the camp. I'll miss the fun, I'll miss the people, I'll miss the sec4s.

I'm officially thanking the sec 4s and sec 3s here for making this camp a successful one. Although you guys had a lot of problems along the way, you guys really did a great job, truthfully. HAHA. And to the sec 4s, good luck for your future. I hope you guys don't forget the ICONs family. We are definitely going to miss you guys. Thanks for being a good role model too! :')

Alright, I'm down now. Till here.