|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
5:38 PM
Ok. I'm boreddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Like seriously. OH! I'm very hardworking today and I cleaned the house! It took me 6 hours to finish cleaning the living room, hall and my room. I know it sounded like as though my house is in the mess! BUT, i went bubbletea with friends and it took about 2 hours :x I also watched tv and it took 1.5 hours. So, remaining is about 2.5 hours. OH YEAHHHHHHHHH, not bad actually. Went to donate some of my textbooks cos it occupy a lot of my freaking space. Now it's really very neat and tidy. I hope it stay like this for quite a long time. I WANT A FREAKING CAMERA. Alright, till here :) |
||