Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:16 PM
Our tickets.




OhHAIIIIIII.
Sorry for the very late update. Yes, saw the pictures above? HAHA, wanna share with you guys about the U-Kiss concert. IT WAS... AWESOMEEEELYYY AWESOME! HAHAHA, I swear! Although they only brought 4 songs, but it was a blast.

HAHA, reach the venue about 4pm with Yuni. Join my niece in the queue. Wow, the queue was quite long :x I was shocked when I heard that some even came at 5am! Crazy fanaticssssss -.- 6pm+, we started going in, spotted our space and sat down, since the concert start at 8pm.

Videos are in the process of uploading on YouTube now. So, please wait. Updates about the videos will be on Facebook and Twitter. Do check it out yeah :)