|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Saturday, December 4, 2010
10:38 AM
Do we really look alike? O_O OHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Sorry for the spamming of pictures. Well, a day out with Jade and Yussyafiqah the day before yesterday. Cabbed down to IMM and had Secret Recipe for brunch. Unfortunately, I was dared to pay the bills or eat the macaroni + chilli sauce(I forgot what it's called but it tastes so yucky and sucky) + salt + milk(which is the gravy). I ate, having my nose covered so I can't smell the food. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This was epic fail. Another one :{ My awesomeeeeeeeee friends :) Oh yeah, not to forget, we went to the fish spa at IMM. HAHA, it was awwwwwweeeeeeeesssssooooommmmmmeeeeeeeee! :)
|
||