Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Monday, December 20, 2010 4:20 PM







Hai. I want to apologise for not updating my blog for quite a long time. I was very very very busy with everything this week. Hell yeah, school opening and this sucks. I swear that I'm not even ready for school!!!

K, back to the point. Went to Marina Barrage last Saturday with those people. It rained when we reach Marina Bay station. You know how sad!!! But it's ok, we went to City Hall since it rained, but I forgotten for what. Sadly, rain stopped. Sat down at Esplanade to have a quick bite and walk all the way to Marina's Shuttle-Busstop to go to MB.

Bussed to MB. Opened my kite, I lost the stick. -__________- Munirah brought her own man-made kite. Haha, it got flew away. I know my blog is kinda messy now but seriously, I have no time to do whatever now.

Just to let you know how ready I am for school.
✔ School books.
✔ School uniform + pants
✔School bag
❒ School shoes
❒ School bag packed
❒ School pants altered
❒ Haircut

I'm only 42% ready for school. Hell.