|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Monday, December 27, 2010
2:11 PM
I'm sorry but today's post going to be pictureless. Haha, oh yeah went out to meet Najah to accompany her to buy school books. OHOHOH! I tried the Samurai whatever burger yesterday. IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hahaha, seriously. Alright, had MudPie McFlurry too. After that, went to JP to meet primary school's friends. It's been a year plus, ok fake, since we met. Pizzahut for dinner. Pool after that. I guess this is it. I'm sorry for this crappy shorty post. School is opening and I guess I can't update my blog regularly. :) |
||