|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Sunday, December 5, 2010
12:29 PM
Since I've more more pictures to put up here, I'll upload some of the pictures of our outing the other day. Mostly, the fishes were on mine and Jade's leg. But I don't know why Yussyafiqah was shouting -_____- I don't know why, but I find that this picture very cool :) We went to the roof top carpark and it rained -.- But we managed to snap a few pictures. :) Great, Band gonna start tomorrow. I hope we won't be going through the SYF pieces. We need time to practice our Christmas' too! HAHA, oh well. I'm going out later, yes, like again. But this time is with my family :) I hope it won't rain. Please, come another day k. Wait, or maybe next few years.
|
||