Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:32 AM
HI :)
Yeah man. Had performance yesterday at Ngee Ann City. Haha, it was awesome. And not to forget, our very own supporters that supported us for the full 9 songs. Oh yeah.

Peak hours, half-an-hour jam near ION. That explains why we were late and had to rush like crazy people. Honestly, it was well done. Although it took us 3 weeks to learn the full 9 songs, but hey! It's not that bad anyway right. Haha.

All I can say is that i love the trip to and fro. You just can't spell awesome without us- Band.
I kinda missing the sec 4s, be it in the Band or ICONs. Haha.