|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Sunday, January 2, 2011
9:46 PM
OMG. Sincerely apologising to you guys for not updating my blog. Ah fml serious. I am so busy and I couldn't find time to even upload the pictures from phone and etc. So yeah. This is how my new year eve eve and new year eve. So on Thursday went to Vivo City with Band mates. There were more pictures but I don't know why I only looked nice in these 3. Hahahahaha. Planned to buy a small sling bag for myself since the old one is spoiled. Couldn't find any nice one so we planned to look for it at Somerset but to no avail. Finally, we went to Lot One and guess what. Still failed -.- New year eve. Yeah man. I finally bought my cutie sling bag. I'm going to bring that bag on the first day of school. Went countdown with Dayah and Nesah and some school's NPCC mates. Although the chaos was not the same as at Marina's, but we still did have fun. :) I need $$$. I went to survey some stuffs and it all cost me around 250$. OH MONEY, drop from the sky please. K 2 more days to school :(
|
||