Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Saturday, January 8, 2011 11:02 AM
Hi guys.
So many of you knew that I'm in-charge of the Sec 1s right?! So yeah, was tasked to be with them for 3 days(it's a day camp btw) and that means, I SKIPPED LESSONS, ETC. FOR 3 DAYS too.

First day of the camp is so typical okay. Didn't take any picture cos personal photographer wasn't there for the first 2 days. So part of the entry is pictureless OKAY! So back to the point, it's very normal for every first-days. SHY SHY SHY, p.s including me :x So first day, the talking was mostly made by my coach. OH YA, the Student Leaders are called the CJs(Coach Juniors) for the camp. HEHEHEHE.

Second day, went to Sentosa for Amazing Race. We were late so the whole race was delayed. Peak hours at Highway. After that, we had our campfire briefing and preparation. Didn't do much on the second day though.

Third day. LONGGGGG DAY. Did the rocket balloon race as a group and a class. Didn't win at any but oh well at least we tried our best. The CJs had the 'BOO' cheer which is fun. After that, we had our preparation. Doing a dance isn't a successful one so we decided to stick to cheers as a class. At first they were not that co-operative BUT during the campfire, WOW ok.

AND GUESS WHAT.


MY CLASS (1N1) WON THE CHAMPION FOR CAMPFIRE PERFORMACE.
p.s I lost my voice. NEARLY. So I guess it's worth it uh. The CJs had a performance too.


Our very own Billy Banja. Thanks to Wen Lee :P


And also some other performance by us.

My class was the first item of the night. So it's like phewwwww cos it won't be so tiring after the cheers. HEHEHE advantage! :)
Had a game I forgot what it's called. Kept on cheering for my class.


Oh ya my class was supposed to wear green :P


We also attacked the teachers to come out and join the game.


Drumrolls to know who got champion for campfire performance.


And it was US! HAHAHAHAHA.

I was very very very very very x3245678765435676543 proud of them and I'm so high yesterday that I feel like flying. :P:P:P
Head to canteen to do our reflection with coaches.


T2 coach came back crying :'( I feel you, coach.


Keep cheering her up


...and we hugged her.

She was ultimately high with her class. I didn't expect her to cry. But I feel you. :(


Before we do our reflection, we did the LAST Billy Banja around her.

And there goes the 3 days of camp. Seriously, we should be given the time to have our-CJs last words with the class. We didn't even have the time to take a class picture with them(that include the coaches). Sighhhhhhhhhh.

To my very own Coach, Shahirah.
If you're reading this. I hope that you will not tear up ok? HEHEHE. Firstly, I want to thank you very very much for teaching me how a leader should be and show me how to speak up in front of a whole lot of people. Honestly, I was very very shy with you on the  first day of the camp. As the day goes by, I get comfortable with you and the class and I started to speak up. I'm very very sorry if I didn't write anything to you on a piece of paper that you can keep as a memory. I didn't even got a chance to take a picture with you. If we meet again, MUST take picture okay! You are a very great role model. I hope that one day I'll follow your footsteps and be what you are now. And I also wish that we will meet again for any other camps in Hong Kah, InsyaAllah. I shall end here with a goodbye. TAKECARE :P

Lots of love, 
CJ Fadzly.