|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
5:51 PM
I wanna wish this little bitch above a HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY! Haha. Firstly, I would like to apologise for being angry at you for no valid reason. Actually there is but after much of thinking, I think the reason is lame. Haha. Anyway Happy Advance Birthday! Jade Low, thank you for tolerating all my shits since secondary 1. Thank you for sitting beside me SINCE sec 1. Thank you for your advices and everything. It's very awkward of me to talk to you in school. Hehe. I'm so glad to have a friend like you, a best one, seriously! I hope we will stay as friends even after we graduate from this school. Lastly, goodluck for your A.Math test! :) P/S: I can't believe I'm posting these unglam pictures of us :/
|
||