Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
Fadzly Lala



I don't need anyone to tell me how to live.


1996.
Sharon's
For this is all you need to know.






Photobucket Photobucket



Follow fxdzlyzxc on Twitter



August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/
Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:24 PM
Staycation- Day 3
Ok sorry. I know the third day post it quite late. But oh well, enjoy reading!

So basicly, there's nothing much happened cos we're going back already!

caught the sun rise on the 2nd morning cos didn't got the chance to catch it on the 1st



Had Nasi Lemak and Roti Chanai(Roti Prata) as breakfast. Didn't went to the resort's cos personally, it sucks.

But I still went to the resort's cafe to have the tea. Their tea was super nice despite the fact that it's sweet. But on the third day, they didn't put in the sugar. Haha, i think someone complained :P

I don't know how the cat got there. Below it was the sea. Spiderman maybe?

Since we can't go anywhere, we played at our rooms. Yeah my aunt booked another room for the children. 

This is what happened. Our motive was to make the cleaner clean more. :)




Before we went off the resort, took some lame pictures.



The monkeys there were very photogenic. We threw our 'Nasi Lemak' and this little brat went there and eat. HAHAHA.

Stopped the car and eat the durians! HAHA the durian is the nicest thing on earth. I don't know why some poeple don't like it. Yummy can!

So this is how i celebrated my Chinese New Year holidays this year. How do you celebrate yours?