|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Saturday, February 5, 2011
9:14 PM
Staycation. -Day 1 So yeah. A lot of you would want to know how I spent my CNY holidays right. K la not a lot actually but oh well, I went to Tanjung Piai with my sister's family and stay at their resort. Many of you would be asking where's Tanjung Piai. Haha, i don't know how to explain either but it's part of Johor. :) Everything was above the sea. It's like a "fishing village" Welcome in malay. Resort. Wasn't that up-to-my-standard kind of resort because the toilet was horrible. Yes, it is very very squeezy. 1 day = 150RM You see you see! omg The view from our room :) Haha, it's a good place to peace your mind and stuff cos there is seriously nothing to worry about. There's no shopping centre too. You can only go out if you have a transport, and if you don't, just stay by the premises, like me :) But.. there's always something to keep you from getting bored which is your CAMERA. Mind my stupid face :/ The jetty. There's this broken wodden plank, very scary. After getting so bored of camwhoring, we went to eat at, I swear their food was nice. Better than the resort's. After that, went to the jetty again to take picture -_______- This was what happened when boredom really really strikes. And after taking too many pictures, we got hungry. Sis packed some murtabak cos we plan to eat it at night if we got hungry but instead, we ate it after taking pictures :/ I swear it was the nicest murtabak I've ever tasted. Better than Singapore!!! So basicly, this is DAY ONE.
|
||