|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Thursday, March 10, 2011
12:08 PM
HEATS! Had our first heats on the 5th at Gombak. Didn't participate in any events but went to give some support! HAHA, Jade came around 7.30 in the morning cos she thought that there'll be 100m. But there was only 1500m, 4x400m relay and... I forgot la. So here's some pictures of the heats. Some were taken by me, Jade's cam :) Alpha! Some lame picture with JADE! After heats, head down to IMM to have our lunch. Inter-CCA was awesome although we didn't make it to the finals but we had FUN! Winning is just a bonus point hehehehhehe. Well, after that, decided to head down to town and we watch 'Finding Mr. Destiny'. The show was quite confusing but I understand bit by bit though. Haha, too bad, watch with the wrong person- Jade. HAHAHA. SPORTS DAY TOMORROW! :D
|
||