|
Oh you're awesome
come hear me scream
|
|||
![]() I don't need anyone to tell me how to live. 1996. Sharon's For this is all you need to know.
![]() ![]() August 2010/ September 2010/ October 2010/ November 2010/ December 2010/ January 2011/ February 2011/ March 2011/ |
Friday, March 4, 2011
8:28 PM
Isn't this true?!?!?!?!?!? I got nothing to update seriously. So I will try to talk as randomly as I could. Basically, I can go crazy at school. And I got an E8 for A.Math can you believe it?! Haha, I've been telling this to a lot of people but yeah wtf and fml. It's really very tiring for me to wake up EVERYDAY at 6.30am even on weekends. And I've got no time for homeworks and revisions because when I'm home, I'm already too tired to study and stuffs. Yeah, it kinda irritates me _'_ Skipped Physics lesson the other day. Got caught as almost half the class went missing. And we are needed to write up an apology letter to the relief teachers. Our letter was super duper buper sarcastic. Some even go, "I will try not to skip lesson even no lessons were conducted." or "To be honest, I can't promise you that i won't do it again but I try not to. Even if I did it again, it doesn't matter. I live for it you see" OMG can you like believe it. HAHAHAHAHA I laughed when i read all the letters and wonder how would the teachers react. HEHEHE. Evil class. Anyway, this shouldn't be a post so read if you want, ignore if you don't :/
|
||